Visual Forms - Download Production Software Page
MD2017 Personal Property Tax Software Install File
- Please remember to update your Preparer and Billing letter templates before importing and creating new clients.
- IMPORTANT – When setting up your client data files directory, please do NOT save your client data files in the C:\Program Files\2017 Maryland directory (Please note, however, that the program should be installed here). If you do choose to save them there, you may not be able to retrieve them. It is suggested that you save them to the \My Documents directory instead. This applies to all Windows 7, Windows 8 and Window 10 users. If you do save your files to the C:/Program File/ directory, you may NOT be able to see them later. If this happens, you will need to get your technical support staff to help you find the files.
Note: you will have to use the password supplied to you by Customer Support in an email.
- Click on the link above
- In the save file dialog, select the directory where you wish to save the file
- Once saved, double click on the file to install the program
- If you are using Windows 10, you may get a message that says "Windows Protected Your PC, Windows smartscreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk"
- Click on "More Info"
- Click on "Run Anyway"